'Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul.'
What can I share about my time off? What did I do?
1. My daily movement practice led to a class designed off the Reformer...Pilates, barre, cardio, yoga, strength training, dance....Clips are on Instagram & longer video sequences will be available on Vimeo very soon... Interested?
2. Taught ballet class... A reminder that your body remembers what sparks its deepest joy... Note to self: Do more of that...
3. Elevated production of my wellness products... Creating salves, soaks, and roller oils that in my opinion alleviate the need for traditional medication to treat chronic aches/pains/inflammation. My brand is Black Market Wellness. Products are available at the studio.
4. Oh beautiful motherhood... My boys are growing up... My oldest is preparing for a national ballet competition in late February and my youngest is doing everything he can to be a certified ninja by year end.
5. Meditated on... movement as metaphor, intention over execution, practice over perfection, what it means to be in a maturing body & trusting the process...
What's going on at BALANCE? When will the studio re-open?
Group Reformer Classes will begin again on Monday, 2/26
Classes will be scheduled in 5 week sessions
Class Passes may be purchased with cash, checks, or credit card (at the studio with Square & at home through Venmo)
BALANCE will no longer be using the MindBody app for class scheduling & payments
Group Class Session starting
Mon. 2/26/18 through Thurs. 3/29/18:
Monday and Friday at 9:30am
Monday at 5:15pm
Wednesdays at 9:00am & 10:15am
More group classes will be added in the next session starting on 4/9-5/11
To make a reservation, email me with your class requests for the 5 week series or on an as needed basis.
Class request confirmation will be sent back to you via email. Please allow 24 hours. Last minute class requests may/not be confirmed. Feel free to 'just show up'...
Payments can be made at your 1st class back to the studio.