Balance offers a variety of instructional options to suit most everyone's needs.
• Individual Instruction
• Group Reformer Classes
• PX 45 (Pilates Express) Classes
Thank you for an amazing 12 years at the Creamery in downtown SLO!
New location: 2074 Parker Street, Suite 112 in SLO.
Online Registration is OPEN!
August classes begin on AUG 15th. Reserve today!
Please confirm your reservation prior to arrival. Thank you.
Schedule online or email to reserve spot.
All questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)541-1781
How To Get Started
1. Make contact... Email email@example.com or call the studio at (805) 541-1781. Share a little about what you're looking for and we can recommend how to get started at the studio.
2. Take an Introduction to Pilates: $55...1 individual session and 1 class OR $95...2 individual sessions (one choice per person)
3. For those with Pilates experience and familiarity with the Pilates Reformer... PX45 Introductory Pack...$45 OR Group Reformer Intro Pack (60 minute)...$75 (one choice per person)
4. After meeting individually with an instructor OR completing a series of classes, make the choice to continue one-on-one OR be a part of our dynamic group class community.
Connect mind and body. Achieve real change.
Whether it be in our rigorous Cardiolates classes; individually with an instructor to establish an understanding of Pilates Fundamentals; or in our exclusive Pilates Express (PX45) classes; clients of the studio are encouraged to practice efficiently to gain the best results physically and mentally.
Familiarize yourself with the studio by reviewing our wide variety of class offerings and introductory packages. Begin the journey to knowing your body better...
Balance is MOVING!
In June 2004, Balance opened for business in the SLO Creamery. For those of you who have been here from the beginning (thank you!) and wouldn't you agree that time really does fly...
It is with great pride and pleasure that we announce our move to another downtown SLO location at 2074 Parker Street, Suite 112 where we will be sharing space with the SLO Movement Arts Center. SLOMAC is a 6,000 square foot ballet and contemporary dance studio recently opened by Ryan and Maartje Lawrence. They are building a space supporting a diverse array of movement arts and I feel there is no better home for Balance. Our businesses will operate independently but we look forward to being surrounded by dance, yoga, and people who love to move.